Saturday, February 12, 2011

It has been awhile.

I don't think that an hour is enough time to get Aidan ready for school in the morning before the bus comes. Plus me and Skylar at least presentable to be seen at the bus stop (haha) and make his lunch, fill out his "blue" folder/make sure his homework made it into his folder. You think I would do all of this the night before? Nope, not really :) We have been running late to the bus stop everyday this week. Aidan hit 100 days of school late week so they did a party with all of the other Kindergartners and also a family poster we made which I didn't get any pictures of so I will when he brings it back home. We did 100 food & drinks since well, I have a lot of grocery ads lying around lol. Also this week he had to make a "mailbox" for his desk for Valentines Day. I'm so excited!! I hope he really enjoys his first Vday at school with a party and all of his cards. Again, I haven't taken a picture of his box yet either but I will post it on Monday after he gets home so I can see all of his cards. We were supposed to turn it in on Friday but we were running late to the bus stop- go figure!

Actually I made Aidan 5 Chicken nuggets that I cooked in the microwave and I laid them on a paper towel on the counter to cool off before I put them in a zippy bag then into his lunch box, I've done this every morning since school began (mostly, sometimes it is a peanut butter sandwich) and never had any problems. Then right before we leave I put them into his lunchbox along with his juice box. On Friday I went to grab his lunch and there was only 1 chicken nugget on the paper towel. SKYLAR!!!!! I asked her is she ate his nuggets and she laughed and said yes (with crumbs on her face) So I had to make more then quickly put them in the freezer to cool off. So we forgot yet another homework assignment as we are running out the door as the bus is pulling up at the end of the street. *sigh* Also Skylar is in pink plastic high heels! But that is a story (with pics) for tomorrow. We have a banquet for Joe's work this afternoon and I have to go find a neighbor who can help teach me how to tie a tie. LOL that is something my mother never taught me and again, a story for tomorrow with pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment