Friday, February 25, 2011

Progress Reports

I'm so very proud of Aidan!!!

So far this is the best progress report. Of course there are "S"'s and "W"'s (working on skills) which really doesn't mean much but it was the teachers comments that made my day!

"WOW! Aidan has shown so much improvement in his work. He is speaking and participating in class a lot more. Keep up the great work!"

Lucky for him we were already going to take him to play mini golf tomorrow for the first time but now we can tell him it's because of his work at school :) As hard as the bad times are when they are happening, the good ones always out weigh the bads.


On a side note, The phrase it takes a village...Could not be truer! I want to thank my neighbors who have always done small things like bring over freshly baked sweets :) yum!, let me borrow milk when Skylar ran out or picking up Aidan at the bus stop when I was stuck in traffic trying to get home (like yesterday I was stuck in traffic because of the shuttle launch, I live on a main road everyone takes to the beach) From moral support, to a shoulder to cry or vent on or potty training tips & tricks: It takes a village to live successfully and happily. I am very grateful for the people around me that help out in the smallest ways and they may never know how important they are even by one single easy act.

1 comment: